Most markets would specifically state the term “Full Time” (e.g. for football matches) which would include any injury time added on by match officials to adjust for added time. Unless the bet also includes or mentions that Extra Time is covered, this would be excluded from the bet placed.
Articles in this section
- When do I get my bet winnings?
- Does my bet cover extra time?
- Do you pay out on an own goal?
- An event I bet on did not start / finish
- How long will it take for my bet(s) to be settled?
- How do I find out whether I won my bet?
- My bet has been settled but the winnings haven’t been credited to my account.