If you are a UK resident and you have been asked to verify your account, please note that as per UK license rules we are required to temporarily block your account until you have provided us with documents to verify your identity. Worry not - our verification team will do their best to make this process as smooth as possible for you.
To verify your account all you need to do is send an ID document and a proof of address document to ID@redbet.com.
Once you have done so, our verification team will check your documents carefully and will send you an email confirmation once your account has been verified successfully. Please make sure that you follow the document requirements precisely to help us make your verification process quick and easy.
Here is a simple guide that will help you meet the document requirements for a rapid account verification:
This can be a photo of your valid passport or driver's license.
- Please make sure we can see the full document in the same picture (all four corners visible)
- Also ensure the document is clear, in color and that all details are visible.
Proof of Address
- A proof of address is a document that proves you live on the same address you registered on your players account. This can be a bill, bank statement, council tax letter, or official letter/document from the government.
- It is important that we can see your name, your home address and the issue date clearly on the document
- The document should have been issued within the past 3 months
To be accepted, full documents should be showing, with all 4 corners being visible. Please turn the camera flash off to avoid glare and do not take a picture of a picture.
Still have questions or are struggling to upload your documents? Please feel free to get in touch with our friendly customer support team who can assist you further.