You might be asked by your bank to verify your deposit using 3D-secure connected to your payment method when used online. If you are unsure if this is required or, if your transaction fails, please start by checking with your bank if a 3D-Secure is required for your payment method in order for it to be used for internet transactions.
Articles in this section
- Do you have fees on deposit?
- Can I deposit money via a payment method that is not in my name?
- How do I make a deposit?
- What is the minimum deposit amount?
- My deposit has not credited after more than 5 days.
- What is Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)?
- How do I increase my card deposit limit?
- What is 3D-Secure?
- Do I need a 3D-Secure Code using my debit card?