3D-secure is a security function that the issuing bank of your Visa/Mastercard applies, when you use your card online. This gives an extra layer of security for you. The 3D-secure works as a second 'pin-code' where another confirmation has to be done after the CVC/CVV code has been entered in order for the transaction to be successful.
Articles in this section
- Do you have fees on deposit?
- Can I deposit money via a payment method that is not in my name?
- How do I make a deposit?
- What is the minimum deposit amount?
- My deposit has not credited after more than 5 days.
- What is Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)?
- How do I increase my card deposit limit?
- What is 3D-Secure?
- Do I need a 3D-Secure Code using my debit card?